I approach floral arrangement as an art, treating the flowers and ferns like pieces for a sculptural collage. Every client has a different vision and I am meticulous about bringing each one to life. We want to know how your dream wedding will feel, and fully understand your vision.
Here are some things that are good to know to start with:
- Bride's Gown
- Bridesmaids & Groomsmen Attire
- Church and/or Venue
- Details that you may have planned already (Invitations, colors etc.)
- How do you want your wedding to feel? Classy, fun, vintage, natural, etc.
- Are there flowers you love, or dislike, or maybe allergic to?
Every event is different, pricing depends on seasonality, style, and size. We strive to get the best flowers for the season, and the style of the wedding. A lot of people think that flowers for weddings and other events aren’t worth as much as something you can reuse. However, they are a permanent fixture in all of the pictures you will enjoy for years to come, and something to “wow” your guests and set an ambiance for the whole event!
We want to be mindful of the budget set for the event, but we know what it takes to make your wedding day sing!
Here are some factors that play into price:
- Size of wedding party, do you have 1 attendent? Or 12? Seasonality, where did the flowers come from? Holland? Japan?
- Guest counts, more guests equals more tables
- Size and style of arrangements, bountiful or petite posies?
- Types of blossoms, common carnations versus exotic tropical blooms
For each and every wedding we want to make sure that we are offering the best flowers we can. I want you to have the confidence that we are choosing the right flowers for your wedding. They will be in their prime season, like for instance peonies in the spring, when they are the healthiest and more beautiful. I want to make sure that your bouquet will be as perfect as possible and in the allowed budget, and if you want an off season flower it could be more than you thought. I can't promise certain flowers, I will try my hardest to get them, but I don't want to be the reason why you cry on your wedding day, unless it is happy tears!
“My experience with Allison was nothing short of perfect. I gave her very little to go on -I believe my request was warm and cozy- and boy did she deliver! She constructed an 8foot arch with beautiful greenery, bouquets, boutonnieres and so much more. Each piece was so beautiful. What was even more impressive was how flexible Allison was. I planned my Minnesota wedding from Georgia and Allison was always available to chat and email back and forth quickly.
Thank you so much for your amazing work!” - Sarah